Sanguine Wine Club Blending Session
The Sanguine Wine Club Shiraz blending session comprises:
- A tutored session on how to blend an award winning shiraz
- An opportunity for you to formulate your preferred wine blend and take home a 375ml bottle sample of it.
- Your name will be placed on the back label of the Sanguine Wine Club Shiraz as a contributor to the blend
- You’ll receive an allocation of 6 bottles of the Sanguine Wine Club Shiraz blend (with your name on the back label)
- Once allocations of the Wine Club Shiraz have been finalised for the full membership, any left over will be offered to you first. (Many of our participants last year purchased extra Wine Club Shiraz – with their name on the back label of course – to give as gifts to family, friends and clients for Christmas)
Tickets will be a set price of $275 per person. Due to the limited number of seats, you will need to get in quick to guarantee your place.
Here’s what some of our previous participants had to say about the event:
“The event was better than I could have hoped for, and it was really good to meet like minded people who love their wine”– Geoffrey
“A win win for Sanguine and Sanguine wine drinkers. Very clever concept and great entertainment for those fortunate to participate”.– David
“Unique blending trial experience with premium shiraz juice from Heathcote. Thank you Mark & Jodi for allowing me to be brought into the Sanguine ‘inner sanctum.'” – Peter
To view pictures showing some fond memories of the 2013 event – click here.
You actually create the Sanguine Estate Wine Club Shiraz that we bottle for commercial sale.
In this unique insight into the world of Sanguine Shiraz and over the course of an hour and a half, Mark will present you with a selection of wine samples extracted that morning from our barrels at the winery. He will then tutor you on how to blend an award winning wine taking into consideration the important role of tannins, oak, acid, fruit, depth, length and mouth feel so that you have all the tools necessary to formulate your very own wine blend. Mark will then take your creation along with other guests joining you in the session and formulate the most popular blend that will become the 2014 Sanguine Wine Club Shiraz. For returning wine club blending session guests – we’ll have a few tricks up our sleeves to challenge your palate’s further.
When and Where?
Friday 24th July – commences 4pm and concludes between 5:30 and 6pm.RACV City Club Wine Cellar Housing one of the finest wine collections in Melbourne, the ambiance of this exclusive room will provide the ideal setting for such an exciting occasion. If you haven’t had the pleasure of visiting this iconic venue I can assure you you’re in for a big treat!
501 Bourke St Melbourne
$275 per person
How can I reserve my place?
To secure your seat (only 18 places available) email Jodi directly at firstname.lastname@example.org