Event name: Budburst – Cellar Door Event – New releases 2022 Kindred Shiraz, 2023 Rose and 2023 Chardonnay plus Shiraz Museum Tastings”
Event date: Saturday 16th September (one day event only)
Event time: 11am to 5pm (lunch from 12noon to 2pm)
Overview of event:
With Spring rebirthing our vines from their dormancy, this one day event aims to celebrate our winemaking journey by farewelling winter and welcoming bud burst. Guests are invited to our cellar door to enjoy:
- FREE tastings of the highly anticipated new vintage release 2023 Chardonnay, 2023 Rosé and 2022 Kindred Shiraz. Also on tasting, our current release wines, including the 2021 Tempranillo, 2022 Cabernets, 2022 Progeny Shiraz, 2020 Inception Shiraz and 2019 D’Orsa Shiraz. No booking necessary.
- Museum Tastings of selected Shiraz wines with Winemaker Mark Hunter in our barrel room – Free for Wine Club members and $20 per head for Non Wine Club members. BOOK NOW
- Paella lunch for $25 a head with a choice of Sustainable Seafood, Chicken and Chorizo, or Vegetarian/Vegan BOOK NOW
Be quick to purchase LUNCH tickets to win the following prizes
- First 20 lunch tickets receive a free bottle of the 2022 Kindred Shiraz OR 2023 Rose
- Lunch tickets 21 to 50 receive a FREE glass of wine of their choice on the day
As a thank you for attending this one day event at our winery cellar door and to add to the fun, spot wine specials and door prizes announced throughout the day (including a chance to win a magnum of Black Bear Shiraz Cabernet valued at $500).