Sanguine Estate’s Annual Family Dinners – 21st Birthday Celebration!
Wine and food aficionados will delight in this exclusive Annual Sanguine Estate event aimed at treating your senses to the finer things in life and sharing the experience with family and friends.
As Matteo’s intimate space only allows us to seat up to 70 people for dinner, tickets are limited and we recommend securing yours early.
Matteo’s is a well-established Melbourne institution, renowned for its European cuisine with a fusion of Asian and proud recipient of 2 Chef Hats. Not only is the food incredible here, the venue itself is a study in refined beauty, its rooms evoking a truly intimate ambiance.
Following the overwhelming positive feedback from the 2019 event in August we are pleased to announce that the evening will begin with a Wine Masterclass with a special guest appearance.
Our guests will be treated to a three course gastromomic feast designed to complement our Sanguine Estate Wines. The highlight of the evening will be the unveiling of our 2018 D’Orsa Shiraz. Of course, in the usual Sanguine style, each night includes prize giveaways.
The night includes:
- 6.30pm : Pre-dinner drinks followed at 7.00pm by a fun and educational wine tasting session where Mark Hunter (Sanguine’s Winemaker) will guide you through a secret wine masterclass
- 8.00pm : A three course gastronomic feast designed by the team at Matteo’s 2 Chef Hat awarded restaurant to compliment Sanguine Estate Wines
- The unveiling of our 2018 D’Orsa and 2017 Black Bear Heathcote Shiraz wines
- A complimentary bottle of Sanguine Estate Shiraz
- Plus prize giveaways throughout the night
Tickets $198.00 (including gifts valued at a minimum of $25). Bookings are essential.
Early bird discount price of $189.00 for bookings placed by 1st July 2021. Wine Club Members $180.00.
Plus any 6 bottle purchases of D’Orsa Shiraz placed on the night (multiple entries are permitted) go into the draw to win a MAGNUM of Black Bear Shiraz valued at $500.