The Sanguine Wine Club Shiraz blending session comprises:
- A tutored session on how to blend an award winning shiraz
- An opportunity for you to formulate your preferred wine blend and take home a 375ml bottle sample of it.
- Your name will be placed on the back label of the Sanguine Wine Club Shiraz as a contributor to the blend
- You’ll receive an allocation of 6 bottles of the Sanguine Wine Club Shiraz blend (with your name on the back label)
- Once allocations of the Wine Club Shiraz have been finalised for the full membership, any left over will be offered to you first. (Many of our participants last year purchased extra Wine Club Shiraz – with their name on the back label of course – to give as gifts to family, friends and clients for Christmas)
In this unique insight into the world of Sanguine Shiraz and over the course of an hour and a half, Mark will present you with a selection of wine samples extracted that morning from our barrels at the winery. He will then tutor you on how to blend an award winning wine taking into consideration the important role of tannins, oak, acid, fruit, depth, length and mouth feel so that you have all the tools necessary to formulate your very own wine blend. Mark will then take your creation along with other guests joining you in the session and formulate the most popular blend that will become the 2021 Sanguine Wine Club Shiraz.
When and Where
Start Time: 2.45pm canapes for a 3pm start
Finish time: approx. 5.30pm
Venue: Flovie Florest Café – upstairs function room – 261-263 Queensberry St, Carlton VIC 3053