- As a Sanguine Wine Club member we will automatically send you 1 dozen bottles of wine in April, July and November each year based on your chosen package unless the Wine Plan is varied in writing before the wine is dispatched
- We will contact you to confirm your details prior to dispatch of your wine as
Sanguine cannot take responsibility for wines delivered to an old address.
- Delivery available only within Australia.
- For the Sanguine New Release wine packs see brochure for members cost per pack
- Should you select the tailored package, we will calculate your deliveries based on the selected wines and then apply the club members discount
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Freight will be charged at Sanguine’s standard freight charges
- Your credit card will be stored securely and debited automatically prior to each shipment of wine.
- Unfortunately we can’t control mother nature so all wines are subject to availability.
- Should a wine be in short supply, we will contact you about your allocation.
- You can cancel at any time however if the wine has been delivered and you decide
to cancel your membership a $60 administration and delivery fee will apply for return of wine.
- We understand that from time to time circumstances arise, therefore we have an allowance for members to ‘skip’ two wine club packs before their membership reverts to mailing list privileges only (unless other arrangements are made with the office).
- To cancel membership please email Jodi@sanguinewines.com.au.